Sunday, February 21, 2016

I'm Back!.....

Hello all! Sorry I haven't posted in almost a year. It has been a busy year. I was working three different part-time jobs so I didn't have time to homebrew, but as this year turns, I have a full-time and only one part-time  job, so it is time to get back at it.
Again, I will be getting very creative and pushing the boundaries like my favorite brewery in Bend, OR, Deschutes Brewery.
I have an idea for a brew that will primarily be a cider, but will use some malt for flavor, so I think I will call it a Cider Beer. It will be lightly hopped and I may even dry hop it as I see how the flavor progresses.
This will turn out to be my birthday brew this year. I'm going to brew a small batch, 2 gallons of beer, chill, and transfer to the fermenter, then add the juice, pitch the yeast, and let the fermentation party begin! More details to come!
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment